Subscribe with Bloglines The Whatever File: Welcome to My Blog!!!
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4.26.2005

Welcome to My Blog!!!

Ok, so this is my blog..... It's the 2nd one I've done, the other one disappeared somewhere in cyberspace yesterday and I can't get it back. So if you see my other blog please lemme know!!

I am starting this blog thingy because I like to write and I also have these weird dreams. I thought it would be kinda cool to have a place I can go when I get up in the middle of the night and write down what I just dreamed. I like to write down my dreams though I have to admit sometimes I'm terribly lazy and I don't want to get up and run into the other room to write em down at the 'puter.

My dreams are vivid and spiritual alot of the times, I am not proclaiming to be a prophet, a pyschic, or any fortune teller I just have weird dreams.

That being said, I also like to write stories and poetry but I haven't done this for many years. I use to write alot of poems whenever I had a broken heart but wouldn't ya know I found the love of my life about 5 yrs. ago and haven't thought of a broken hearted poem since then!!!

Alittle about me: I'm a 41 yo mom of two of my own and two stepkids. I'm a christian, I'm a Jesus Freak, I love God!! I'm also married to a wonderful man who happens to be just right for me. I'm a stay at home mom (sahm), I sell on Ebay, and I love to compute. On weekends I like to yard sale and flea marketing and just hanging out with my family.

Well, I think that is good enough for now!! Keep reading:)

Kellie

0 comments:

Bidvertiser