Subscribe with Bloglines The Whatever File: Dream 8/27/04
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4.26.2005

Dream 8/27/04

8/27/04
I’m dreaming about Mom again. In this dream I am happy to see her because I haven’t seen her in awhile. I remember hugging her. I ask her where she is living at and she won’t tell me, she seems to be mysterious about it. I notice she has a pin on her shirt that says, “Europe” on it and I say, “Oh you’ve been to Europe lately?” and she seems uncomfortable with me asking and she finally says, “my mother took me there when I was a kid” she’s not looking at me when she says this and I feel like she is not telling me the truth. For some reason I feel that she is wealthy now and she seems so happy. Maybe I even mention something about needing to borrow money and she tells me Rick is going to invest in some stock, she names it but I cannot remember it now and she says, “isn’t that exciting?” We are shopping, I am thinking its some holiday, my thoughts are Thanksgiving but it may have been Christmas because she is buying presents. I remember telling her I am so glad she is back because I have so many questions to ask her about how she dealt with things in her life and I want her to stay around so we can talk. She acts like they have a lot to do or as if she may not be around long. Somewhere in the dream I remember her hugging me and then later when I am talking with someone else Mom is not there anymore and I pull out a $100 bill and I realize that she put it in my pocket when she hugged me

0 comments:

Bidvertiser