Subscribe with Bloglines The Whatever File: Dream 1/18/05
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4.26.2005

Dream 1/18/05

I dreamed that something had happened, like if it were the end of the world. And it was like we had to figure out some word puzzle or something that showed in the sun? We were in what I thought was a school and I was trying to see the board that had the letters or numbers listed that were "the signs in the sun" so that I could figure out the puzzle. I kept trying to get closer to look. It was like someone was talking to me telling me that they could give me my heart's desire...... and Jeff(an old boyfriend was there and he was saying how this person had gotten him out of prison.....I think it was like they wanted me to believe if I would just get on the train I'd have my hearts desire....I remember feeling slightly afraid and kept trying to talk my way out of it saying there was nothing I wanted and this person kept giving me examples...etc... then I am at the front where I can see to write down these letters and then I am suddenly talking to a woman who is behind a pulpit, I think we are talking about God but yet she is not mentioning who we are talking about but she is finding fault with his kingdom and I am defending his kingdom and then Laura, my hubby’s ex leans over and whispers to her that, "I am one of them", and I say “I know what she's telling you and yes I am” but I feel nervous now but she just keeps on talking...etc... while were talking I remember changing the subject on her while I was looking out a door and I remember that this isn't a school but its a church, a church that my grandmother went to or my mother and I am talking about this, remenising. This church didn't look like providence so I don't exactly know what church it was, it seemed like it was a brick church, old fashioned looking but yet it was sorta big or had big high windows like they did in old places. then we are back in this like classroom that we were in before all this began and we are talking about this party thats about to begin and I'm think I'm not happy about it and it seems like people are getting tatoos and I am frustrated at the expense of this party and I look to see what Laura is doing and she is tatooing something on Todd's, my handicapped stepson back and he seems like he is in pain. this is where I wake up.
I remember thinking about this dream while I was still waking up and it was like it dawned on me that the Antichrist is a woman and I immediately made me think of Hillary Clinton.

0 comments:

Bidvertiser