Subscribe with Bloglines The Whatever File: Sometime in 2004
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4.26.2005

Sometime in 2004

It’s the end of the world as we know it, I see the incoming storm, Sheila and Gayle and the girls are getting stuff out of the van as I watch from the door and yell at them to look up because its coming. We all rush down these stairs, deep, way down into the underground. The house we are in just reminds me of a big old Victorian style house with the long windows and high ceilings.

Later, someone calls and ask if they can come to our location and we go to let them in. As we are walking around the landing of the staircase I see these two little boys hiding in a tent and I tell the person who is with me to get them so I can take care of these other people and all the while the storm is raging, the windows are long and open and the curtains are flying, rain is coming in, the wind is blowing. And I look back and he is on his knees trying to get the boys who think it’s a game and crawl behind a fake fireplace, he finally gets them but then one gets away as he is walking away and he just says forget it, he can’t do it. I am so angry that he would leave a child behind. We keep going in order to get others down to safety and then I turn around and go back for the boy, I look out in the parking lot and there is just more and more people running wanting to go in the underground for safety. I remember my stepdad who is dead came to help and got the boy for me.

0 comments:

Bidvertiser