Subscribe with Bloglines The Whatever File: Explanation of who people are in my dreams
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4.26.2005

Explanation of who people are in my dreams

If you want to read the dreams in sequence go to the sidebar to your right -------------->
and click on the dates in order.


Names of people in my dreams and their background or my relation to them.

Bobby is my husband. We went to school together and met again 5 yrs. ago, we have been married for almost 3 yrs. now.

Sierra is my daughter and she recently had open heart surgery in Nov. 2004, it was her 3rd surgery.

John Daniel is my son, who recently started college.

Jeffrey and Todd are my stepsons, who lives with their mom.
Todd is severely handicapped and has restricted movement.

Laura is Bobby’s ex wife and mother to Bobby’s boys. She is a mormon. The church has filled her with all kinds of ideas and such.

Gayle, Sheila, John, and Richie are my brothers and sister’s.

The girls usually refer to Sierra and my sister, Sheila’s little girl Carissa.

Sue and Lucille are Sierra and John's great grandma and grandma.

Jeff was an old boyfriend if you want to call him that. He was a manic-depressive and was hooked on drugs. He worshiped pot. In the end he had deceived me and the whole time we were together he basically used me or maybe we used each other.

0 comments:

Bidvertiser