Subscribe with Bloglines The Whatever File: Dream 12/11/03
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4.26.2005

Dream 12/11/03

12/11/03
I have been feeling very sinful lately, dirty, unforgiven. I fall asleep praying.

In my dream:

I’m scared, I feel drawn into the sinful person I was before, doing the things I did before and I guess maybe I’m scared and I’m trying to fight it. Anyway, I see the devil and he is letting me know he is getting closer and closer to me and I am piling up boxes by the back door trying to keep him out. I feel confident that no one is going to get through that door and I look and the door is opened, I get scared and I get Sierra who is a baby in my dream, I'm not even sure its really Sierra. We are hiding among the boxes, I’m holding the Bible and reading and praying as he is looking for us but it seems he knows where we are at. I see the walls start tattering apart, the boxes are slipping away but I’m still hiding in what seems like the dark but I am able to read the Bible, then I can’t read it anymore because its too dark. He seems to be around me but cannot get too me, I’m holding onto the Bible saying the Lord’s pray, and trying to remember other prayers. I Tell him he cannot get to me, to get behind me(I must have shouted it out in my sleep I feel like I did it was so real) Then we, whomever I am with run out from this place trying to get away from this evil place because we realize that its all getting more evil, they are playing music on the radio that says I am satan….etc… I know the time is getting near.

0 comments:

Bidvertiser