Subscribe with Bloglines The Whatever File: Dream 12/16/04
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4.26.2005

Dream 12/16/04

Dream 12-16-04

We were all in the house and Sierra, my daughter and I both woke up I think because we heard a noise. I got up and opened the door to look outside, while I was opening the door I could hear the wind whistling. Sierra started to open the screen and I pulled her back when I seen how hard the wind was blowing. We stood there and watched as a white car that was parked on the street was swept forward with the wind, crumbling the car to pieces as it went. It swept across to a bunch of cars that were in front of my neighbors house, crashing into them and moving them, they all started moving and swept back across the street hitting my hubby’s van and moving it until they were all a bundled heap. As they started blowing down the street we leaned forward and as we did I noticed the pull behind air compressor tumbling our way hitting the other neighbors car as it went. I pulled Sierra back and I slammed the door shut and moved back, as I did it came crossing through our front window before blowing passed our house. The window was a picture window not the window we have on the front of the house.
We ran to the back door and the back porch was gone, the garage was gone and in a tumbled heap, the wooden fence too was pulling from the ground and swaying forward. I felt that the wind was so cold it would cut you in two if you were out in it. I remember the house looking a lot different inside, we had rooms with doors and walls that looked like they were partly built. The house was shaking back and forth and you could feel the wind coming through the house, it sounded as if it would blow away at any minute. I took us to a closet in the center of the house, a closet that we don’t have in reality and it had a mattress in it and concrete walls and we went in and wrapped the mattress around us to protect us. There was a lot more to this dream, something about Bobby and my son, John going to go somewhere in this weather, like they have to go and I was upset because I knew if they went outside they’d be cut in half by the wind.

0 comments:

Bidvertiser